TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & Conditions
(of Andreas Bischoff S.L., hereinafter referred to as The European Summit)
All registrants MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER
We are not able to register anyone under the age of 18. This applies to all show participants Exhibitors, Talent, Advertisers, Sponsors, Guests and Attendees. This is a zero tolerance policy.
Event Terms & Conditions
- No one will be admitted into any area of the THE EUROPEAN SUMMIT 2011 Event without a badge and wristband.
- Badges and wristbands are non-refundable and nontransferable.
- Pick up badges and wristbands onsite. Valid ID is required.
- Only attendees 18 years of age or older with valid identification will be admitted to the THE EUROPEANA SUMMIT 2011 Event.
- Only attendees 18 years of age or older with valid identification will be served alcoholic beverages.
- Video recording of seminars and workshops is not allowed without express permission from THE EUROPEAN SUMMIT 2011.
- Still photography is allowed during the THE EUROPEAN SUMMIT 2011 Event.
- Attendees give full consent to the THE EUROPEAN SUMMIT 2011 Conference, the venue hotel, and Event Sponsors to copyright and publish any and all photographs, videos and/or film in which he/she appears in while attending the THE EUROPEAN SUMMIT 2011 Event.
- Attendees agree and understand that the THE EUROPEAN SUMMIT, it's staff, the venue hotel and the Event Sponsors are not responsible for any damages, actions, claims, costs or other expenses including, but not limited to personal injury, wrongful death or property damaged suffered by any attendee during the course of the THE EUROPEAN SUMMIT 2011or for any claims, actions, damages or expenses arising out of any transaction or occurrence that takes place in a private room or between private parties attending the THE EUROPEAN SUMMIT 2011 Event.
- THE EUROPEAN SUMMIT 2011 reserves the right to deny access or entry to the THE EUROPEAN SUMMIT 2011 Event or any related events at anytime and for any reason.
Any reproduction, demonstration, transmission, rental and/or loan of the website or parts thereof are prohibited without consent.
We reserve the right to change the content of the website; to expand or delete content and either temporarily or permanently to shut down the website. Owner of all content usage and digital image rights is THE EUROPEAN SUMMIT.
We take no responsibility for the information contained within our website in terms of timeliness, accuracy, correctness or completeness, and accept no liability for damages that may arise from the use of our website.
We have no influence whatsoever over the content or set-up of websites from other providers which can be reached via links within our website. We expressly disassociate ourselves from any content and set-up arising from linked websites including all subsequent links/web pages and accept absolutely no liability for them. The content of third-party websites is not part of our remit or service.
Internet booking terms and conditions
Online tickets terms and conditions of Andreas Bischoff S.L. (hereafter referred to as THE EUROPEAN SUMMIT) for the online sale of tickets (terms and conditions for online booking)
These online booking terms of THE EUROPEAN SUMMIT are valid for the online sale of tickets. They complete the terms and conditions of THE EUROPEAN SUMMIT.
2.1 The order of tickets is completed with termination of the order dialogue on the website http://www.theeuropeansummit.com The order dialogue will be terminated by clicking the button "complete your order".
2.2 If we don't receive sufficient approval, authorization or verification of a credit card, you can't order with credit card.
2.3. THE EUROPEAN SUMMIT confirms immediately the receipt the order.
3. Conclusion of contract
The contract is concluded within the acceptance of the order by THE EUROPEAN SUMMIT. The acceptance takes place within the transmission of the entrance ticket confirmation as a document via Mail to the given E-mails address .
4. Payment procedures
4.1 You can pay by credit card. We accept the following credit cards: Master Card and VISA.
4.2 To pay by credit card you have to enter the credit card number, CVV, the expiration date in the booking engine.
5. Online sales of tickets to print at home
5.1.1 The online ticket reservations are sent to the given E-mail address as a confirmation document to be printed at home.
5.1.2 The tickets are not sent per mail.
6. Prices, discounts
6.1 The prices of online tickets are final prices incl. VAT
6.2 There are no costs for booking and shipping.
6.3 Special activities (for example online discounts) are already included in the given price.
7. Redemption, loss
7.1 A cancellation of the contract is not possible.
9. Data handling on this website https://www.thebarcelonasummit.com collects and saves automatically Log files informations on your server that are transmitted to us via your browser. These are: • Browsertype/ -version • used operating system • Referrer URL (that site that was visited before) • Hostname of the PC (IP Address) • Time of server request. To avoid misuse, the IP Address and time are saved within the ordering process. All other page visits on https://www.thebarcelonasummit.com can not be assigned to certain persons and are deleted after a statistical analysis. A consolidation of these data sources is not anticipated.
11.1 The laws of Spain shall apply.
11.2 If the customer is merchant, body corporate organized under public law, or special fund under public law, so is exclusive jurisdiction and place of fulfillment for all claims that result directly or indirectly out of the contractual relationship.
Barcelona, April 2011
Andreas Bischoff S.L.Plaza Gal.la Placídia, núm. 1-3, escalera B, 11º 2ª 08006 Barcelona Spain